A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Kasamon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl Kasamon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karl Kasamon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer Palliative CareEnd of Life Gastrointestinal Cancer not Liver & Pancreas
Education & Awards
Dr. Kasamon graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Kasamon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Arundel Hospital
- Howard County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl Michael Kasamon MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Karl M. Kasamon practice?
- Dr. Karl Kasamon has 1 office location.
Dr. Karl Kasamon practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Columbia, MD.
See Columbia Internists, Columbia Hematologists, and Columbia Oncologists.