A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Kasamon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl Kasamon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karl Kasamon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Kasamon graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kasamon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Arundel Hospital
- Howard County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl Michael Kasamon MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Karl M. Kasamon practice?
- Dr. Karl Kasamon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karl Kasamon practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Glen Burnie, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, MD.
See Glen Burnie Internists, Glen Burnie Oncologists, and Glen Burnie Hematologists.