Learn more about Dr. Karl Kasamon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl Kasamon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kasamon
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kasamon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karl Kasamon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Kasamon graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kasamon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Arundel Hospital
- Howard County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl Michael Kasamon MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Karl M. Kasamon practice?
- Dr. Karl Kasamon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karl Kasamon practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Columbia, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, MD and Glen Burnie, MD.
See Columbia Internists, Columbia Oncologists, and Columbia Hematologists.