A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Kelsey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karl Kelsey, MD is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Asbestosis (Asbestos-related diseases)
- Occupational Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelsey graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Kelsey has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl Timothy Kelsey MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karl T. Kelsey practice?
- Dr. Karl Kelsey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karl Kelsey practices Occupational Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Braintree, MA.
See Boston Preventive Medicine Specialists.