A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Kietzke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karl Kietzke, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kietzke graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Kietzke has 4 hospital affiliations:
- South Texas Veterans Health Care - Audie L. Murphy Div.
- Medina Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl Eugene Kietzke MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karl E. Kietzke practice?
- Dr. Karl Kietzke has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karl Kietzke practices Family Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Rockport, TX.
See San Antonio Family Physicians.