A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Killion:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl Killion is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Killion
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Killion Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Killion graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Killion has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mineral Area Reg Medical Center
- Parkland Health Center - Farminigton
- Farmington Missouri Hospital Corporation dba Miner al Area Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl D Killion DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karl D. Killion practice?
- Dr. Karl Killion has 1 office location.
Dr. Karl Killion practices Family Medicine near Farmington, MO.
See Farmington Family Physicians.