A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Kochendorfer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl Kochendorfer, Family Physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kochendorfer
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Kochendorfer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karl Kochendorfer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Kochendorfer graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kochendorfer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
- University Hospitals and Clinics
- University Physicians-Green Meadows Family Medicine Clinic Green Team
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl Martin Kochendorfer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karl M. Kochendorfer practice?
- Dr. Karl Kochendorfer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karl Kochendorfer practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians.