A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Kochendorfer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl Kochendorfer, Family Physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karl Kochendorfer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Kochendorfer graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kochendorfer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
- University Hospitals and Clinics
- University Physicians-Green Meadows Family Medicine Clinic Green Team
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl Martin Kochendorfer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karl M. Kochendorfer practice?
- Dr. Karl Kochendorfer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karl Kochendorfer practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians.