A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Koerper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karl Koerper, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Koerper graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Koerper has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mountain View Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl Philip Koerper MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Karl P. Koerper practice?
- Dr. Karl Koerper has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karl Koerper practices Anesthesiology near Las Cruces, NM.
See Las Cruces Anesthesiologists.