A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Kosse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl Kosse, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karl Kosse, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kosse graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kosse has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Heartland Regional Medical Center
- Children's Mercy Hospital
- Heartland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl Edouard Kosse FAAP and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Karl E. Kosse practice?
- Dr. Karl Kosse has 4 office locations.
Dr. Karl Kosse practices Pediatrics near Saint Joseph, MO.
See Saint Joseph Pediatricians.