Learn more about Dr. Karl Kuban:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl Kuban is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kuban
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Kuban Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karl Kuban, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Brain Disorder
- Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia (BPD)
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Developmental Disorders
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Newborn Respiratory Distress Syndrome
- Periventricular Leukomalacia
- Transposition of Great Vessels
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuban graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kuban has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Metrowest Medical Center
- Boston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl C K Kuban MD is a male Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Karl C. Kuban practice?
- Dr. Karl Kuban has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karl Kuban practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians and Boston Neurologists.