A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Kuhn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl Kuhn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karl Kuhn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Critical Care
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuhn graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kuhn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Tennessee Christian Medical Center
- Skyline Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl Philip Kuhn MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karl P. Kuhn practice?
- Dr. Karl Kuhn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karl Kuhn practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Internists, Nashville Sleep Medicine Doctors, Nashville Pulmonologists, and Nashville Critical Care Practitioners.