A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Kuhn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl Kuhn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kuhn
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karl Kuhn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Critical Care
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuhn graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kuhn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Tennessee Christian Medical Center
- Skyline Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl Philip Kuhn MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karl P. Kuhn practice?
- Dr. Karl Kuhn has 1 office location.
Dr. Karl Kuhn practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Internists, Nashville Pulmonologists, Nashville Critical Care Practitioners, and Nashville Sleep Medicine Doctors.