Dr. Karl Kuhn MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 1st, 2016
office manager is a liar
Dr. Kuhn's secretary gave us false information for sleep studies. She told us we would only owe the copay. When we contacted the office regarding the bill that we got in the mail, the office manager was extremely rude and got angry. When we informed the office manager that we would not pay for their lie, she assured us she would send the bill to collections. They did not make any effort to resolve the issue. The office manager even told additional lies in a BBB complaint. You do NOT want to encounter issues with these person! You can read more here: www.kuhnlie.wordpress.com

March 13th, 2015
I have seen Dr. Kuhn for about 3 years. I was first referred by my PC in regards to a possible sleep issue. Dr. Kuhn initiated a sleep study and resolved this issue. Since that time, I have visited him yearly for followups and have been highly pleased with the interactions. Last year, I had another situation develop and Dr. Kuhn has been very active in helping to resolve this issue also. His staff have always been very professional and pleasant in all my visits. Wait time in his office is actually average for wait time in most medical practices, I just anticipate that as at any medical appointment.

July 22nd, 2013
Amazing docter!
An amazing doctor! He helped me to get better! You should definitely use him! I would definitely recommend to any friend!

February 15th, 2013
On the day before my appointment, I called and confirmed that the appointment was at 0915 hrs. I arrived at 0907 hours and signed in at teh reception area. The window there was closed and I observed an employee with her back to the window and I could hear a lot of talking going on. I wasn't sure anyone knew that I was there. When it was 0915, I walked up to the window and observed a sign that read informed people not to tap on the window, and that they would be called when it was their turn. Still not sure if anyone knew that I was there, I stood in front of the window and an employee finally spoke to me. I advised her that my appointment was at 0915 and I told her that it was 0915 at that time. The woman laughed as if I were joking with her however I informed her that punctuality was a sign of respect for the other person's schedule, and she eventually apologized. A prescription was written however an explanation of the instructions was needed by me, yet I didn't get it. When I asked about it, a woman advised me that she had already told me, and when I advised her that I didn't understand the directions, she didn't reply at all.