A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Larsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl Larsen, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karl Larsen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Larsen graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Larsen has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Surgical Center at Premier
- ST Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl Martin Larsen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Karl M. Larsen practice?
- Dr. Karl Larsen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karl Larsen practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Orthopedic Surgeons and Colorado Springs Surgeons.