Dr. Karl Lawrence Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karl Lawrence?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Karl Lawrence?

8 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

Showing 8 Ratings with 1 Comment

February 10th, 2011

Professional, knowledgeable, personable, takes time with you. If he hadn't changed insurance I would still be his patiend.

Dr. Lawrence was a doctor that I trusted with my health care for years. He subsscribes to the practice of team health care. I always felt like I was going to see a friend. He listened to me, and because of my medical background we could talk about the state of my heth on the same level. He was concerned with all aspects of my health and because he knew that I have medical training, that I know more than most patients and was the best source for information about my body and and how it functions at optimum and peak preformance. He was the first in line when my body wasn't preforming at peak levels and he always was the the general of my health care team when a specialist who would send my to a specialist when need be. If he hadn't changed the insurance he accepts, I would still be his patient. I would recommend him to anyone because I know that he takes action when a medical problem crops up. For all the years I was his patient,I always trusted his judgement about my health care needs knowing that he would do whatever it takes to keep me healthy or tackle the problem when it wasn't.

June 11th, 2017