inactive

Overall Review

no change

August 10th, 2016
Awesome Dude
He is so awesome. I just love love love love him. Geez I do do do do do. I wish he were running for election instead of Kreepy Man. He is the best in America. Anybody notice this website is bunk?

April 4th, 2015
Run Over by am Ambulance but That's OK. Know What I Mean?
Ssems like I was waiting a long time, but it went by really quickly. Doc came out and we had a bbq in the parking lot in between patients. I swallowed a thigh bone, and they had to pluck it out. Then I fell in the smoker which wasn't real good for my lung disease, if you know what I mean. I was just relaxin out there on the asphalt all afternoon waitin for the doc before I got run over by an ambulance on the way to the emergency room. However, that was really convenient too and they just took me over quick-like. All in all, it was a great day just waiting around and I never got to actually see that doc anyway. The Clippers won though, at least that's what I think. I was tryin hard to watch the TV in the trauma operating theatre while they were reattaching stuff. Anyhow, all good and I recommend this guy. Plus, man this website is super helpful. I took its advice which is why I'm still alive today. Clearly.

July 21st, 2013
This doctor is a great cook
I love that this doctor gave me an outstanding rub recipe for my ribs, and we shared information about how to slow cook a pork shoulder, and then we slathered some butter on some bread together and made some Q. This doctor knows a good micro-brew, and he recommends I rotate eating fried catfish on Mondays with pulled pork and beans on Tuesdays with fried okra and fried chicken on Wednesdays, then I start the cycle all over again and on Sundays I fast and only drink beer. That regimen has made a huge difference in my lipids and general health, albeit I'm still slightly concerned about the 75 pound weight gain. Who cares, really!? We all gotta' go somehow, and I'm rather die with a full plate on my lap still lickin' that vinegar sauce off my chin while I'm reachin' for the peach and blueberry cobbler. Yummmmeeeeeeee! Thanks Doc!

June 30th, 2013
Dorothy loves him
Must i say more? He has heart!

June 22nd, 2013
super duper doctor dude
this doctor is the greatest thing since doctor Oz. He is amaaaaazing. Met him at spago. What a great screen presence. What a great character actor. What a great producer and director. I call him mr movie doctor. I'm nominating him for a medical Oscar.

January 26th, 2013
Sick in my head
I sure wish I wasn't sick in my head. I lost my love in the Spring of '10 and been missin' my honey every since. I went to this doctkar cause of a big heartache, livin off of moonshine and trying to stay warm with my hound dog. this doktur really unnerstood it all, said he'd been thar hisself, lost a luv and all that, just sits up dreamin' of running off to the Kalahari. reckon i'll go back and see him cuz he listened real goood.

January 24th, 2013
Kalahari Dreamboat
This doctor is a dreamboat. Plus, he fixed by DNA disarray with a 5'-iodo deoxyribonucleic theraphalactic galactic interstellar ligamentous Korea-plastic theracorporeal transcatheterplasticized cogwheel.

May 26th, 2012
So fine, so glad he's mine
This doctor is a suave sophisticate, who dresses with finesse, drinks only the finest wine, dabbles in the most magnificent cars. I was so impressed by his fine clean clothing, manicured appearance, expensive and impeccable vehicle. He wowed me as well with an impressive analytic display and immmediately wooed me to his point of view. I am enthralled and will clearly visit again.

April 14th, 2012
When your toothaches
This doctor can cure toothaches. My tooth was aching, cause I'd been chewing on my toenails real hard, plus I sort of strained my neck and my thigh bone doing that. I practically split a tooth when I gnawed a big chunk off that right toe. He gave me some motrin to help. I did develop gangrene of my lips later. I wish he'd thought of that, but I guess I deserve it.

November 27th, 2011
Found me a good discount body part
when I needed a brain, he put one in cheap. Offered a 1 yr warranty and honored it too when I needed it. My manifold of the cerebellum developed a crack but he fixed it. Found me a discount kidney replacement too.

June 10th, 2011
Super Doctor
This doctor was super for me. I had a big stick stuck in my head. He was able to pull it out with a yank. Then he stopped the bleeding and plugged the big hole. I was real grateful. I love this doctor more than anybody and he's really great with stick pulling if you have that problem of a stick in your head like I did.

May 8th, 2010
Best Stomach Surgeon Ever
This doctor really knows how to make a man well. I took myself to him on day I had a bad tummy ache and he did some surgery right on the spot in the hall, untwisted my intestines next to the kidneys, added a little Worcestershire sauce and bingo! I felt like new! This site is full of bunk by the way. You can write anything and they never check.