Dr. Karl Lorenz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karl Lorenz?

Lung Cancer

Lung Cancer

Have you seen Dr. Karl Lorenz?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 10th, 2016

Awesome Dude

He is so awesome. I just love love love love him. Geez I do do do do do. I wish he were running for election instead of Kreepy Man. He is the best in America. Anybody notice this website is bunk?

April 4th, 2015

Run Over by am Ambulance but That's OK. Know What I Mean?

Ssems like I was waiting a long time, but it went by really quickly. Doc came out and we had a bbq in the parking lot in between patients. I swallowed a thigh bone, and they had to pluck it out. Then I fell in the smoker which wasn't real good for my lung disease, if you know what I mean. I was just relaxin out there on the asphalt all afternoon waitin for the doc before I got run over by an ambulance on the way to the emergency room. However, that was really convenient too and they just took me over quick-like. All in all, it was a great day just waiting around and I never got to actually see that doc anyway. The Clippers won though, at least that's what I think. I was tryin hard to watch the TV in the trauma operating theatre while they were reattaching stuff. Anyhow, all good and I recommend this guy. Plus, man this website is super helpful. I took its advice which is why I'm still alive today. Clearly.

June 22nd, 2013

super duper doctor dude

this doctor is the greatest thing since doctor Oz. He is amaaaaazing. Met him at spago. What a great screen presence. What a great character actor. What a great producer and director. I call him mr movie doctor. I'm nominating him for a medical Oscar.

January 26th, 2013

Sick in my head

I sure wish I wasn't sick in my head. I lost my love in the Spring of '10 and been missin' my honey every since. I went to this doctkar cause of a big heartache, livin off of moonshine and trying to stay warm with my hound dog. this doktur really unnerstood it all, said he'd been thar hisself, lost a luv and all that, just sits up dreamin' of running off to the Kalahari. reckon i'll go back and see him cuz he listened real goood.

January 25th, 2013

Kalahari Dreamboat

This doctor is a dreamboat. Plus, he fixed by DNA disarray with a 5'-iodo deoxyribonucleic theraphalactic galactic interstellar ligamentous Korea-plastic theracorporeal transcatheterplasticized cogwheel.

May 27th, 2012

So fine, so glad he's mine

This doctor is a suave sophisticate, who dresses with finesse, drinks only the finest wine, dabbles in the most magnificent cars. I was so impressed by his fine clean clothing, manicured appearance, expensive and impeccable vehicle. He wowed me as well with an impressive analytic display and immmediately wooed me to his point of view. I am enthralled and will clearly visit again.

April 14th, 2012

When your toothaches

This doctor can cure toothaches. My tooth was aching, cause I'd been chewing on my toenails real hard, plus I sort of strained my neck and my thigh bone doing that. I practically split a tooth when I gnawed a big chunk off that right toe. He gave me some motrin to help. I did develop gangrene of my lips later. I wish he'd thought of that, but I guess I deserve it.

November 27th, 2011

Found me a good discount body part

when I needed a brain, he put one in cheap. Offered a 1 yr warranty and honored it too when I needed it. My manifold of the cerebellum developed a crack but he fixed it. Found me a discount kidney replacement too.

June 10th, 2011

Super Doctor

This doctor was super for me. I had a big stick stuck in my head. He was able to pull it out with a yank. Then he stopped the bleeding and plugged the big hole. I was real grateful. I love this doctor more than anybody and he's really great with stick pulling if you have that problem of a stick in your head like I did.

May 8th, 2010

Best Stomach Surgeon Ever

This doctor really knows how to make a man well. I took myself to him on day I had a bad tummy ache and he did some surgery right on the spot in the hall, untwisted my intestines next to the kidneys, added a little Worcestershire sauce and bingo! I felt like new! This site is full of bunk by the way. You can write anything and they never check.

April 18th, 2010

The best of the best

This doctors is the very best of the best. He's the best of the best of hte best of the best. He is so smart I can't even understand him, but I love that about him. He explains neurons and my medicine. We need more doctors like that. He's also the best. When I need heart surgery, I'm goiing to him, even if he doesnt' do that, because I know he can master anything.

February 22nd, 2010

What I love about the greatest doctor in the world

This doctor is the best brain surgeon I've ever, ever seen. He put my brain back in my head like you wouldn't believe. My cerebrum and my pons were in backwards, but he switched them around using a triple-axle reverse axonal GABAnergic procedure which fixed my seizure disorder too. Now I can drive and do crosswords and text message at the same time (well, not if I might get arrested, ha, ha like that the Gubernators's wife!). I'd pay a billion dollars to see a doctor like this. My brain is super, dooper precious. You've got two realy love your top notcher brain guys like Dr. Lorenz. Oh darn, maybe I'm getting confused again about which doctgor he is, but I think I've got it right.