Learn more about Dr. Karl Schmitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl Schmitt is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karl Schmitt, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmitt graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Schmitt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl Michael Schmitt MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Karl M. Schmitt practice?
- Dr. Karl Schmitt has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karl Schmitt practices Neurological Surgery near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Houston Surgeons.