A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Meisel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karl Meisel, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Meisel graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Meisel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Marquette General Health System
- Marquette General Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl Martin Meisel MD is a male Neurologist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Karl M. Meisel practice?
- Dr. Karl Meisel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karl Meisel practices Neurology near Manistique, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Marquette, MI.
See Manistique Neurologists.