A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Molenaar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl Molenaar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Molenaar
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Molenaar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karl Molenaar, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Molenaar graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Molenaar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cannon Falls Community Hospital
- Olmsted Medical Center Hospital
- Cannon Falls Medical Center Mayo Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl Daniel Molenaar MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karl D. Molenaar practice?
- Dr. Karl Molenaar has 1 office location.
Dr. Karl Molenaar practices Family Medicine near Cannon Falls, MN.
See Cannon Falls Primary Care Doctors.