A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Molenaar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl Molenaar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Molenaar
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Molenaar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karl Molenaar, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Molenaar graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Molenaar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cannon Falls Community Hospital
- Olmsted Medical Center Hospital
- Cannon Falls Medical Center Mayo Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl Daniel Molenaar MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karl D. Molenaar practice?
- Dr. Karl Molenaar has 1 office location.
Dr. Karl Molenaar practices Family Medicine near Cannon Falls, MN.
See Cannon Falls Primary Care Doctors.