A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Molenaar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl Molenaar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karl Molenaar, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Molenaar graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Molenaar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cannon Falls Community Hospital
- Cannon Falls Medical Center Mayo Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Molenaar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 3 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 13 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karl D. Molenaar practice?
Dr. Karl Molenaar practices Family Medicine near Cannon Falls, MN.
See Cannon Falls Family Physicians.