Learn more about Dr. Karl Olsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl Olsen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Olsen
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Olsen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karl Olsen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Eye Cancer
- Low Vision
- Macular Degeneration
- Radiation Oncology
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Olsen graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Olsen has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl Raymond Olsen MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Karl R. Olsen practice?
- Dr. Karl Olsen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karl Olsen practices Ophthalmology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Altoona, PA and Johnstown, PA.
See Pittsburgh Ophthalmologists.