A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Pankratz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Pankratz graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.More Education & Awards
Dr. Pankratz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Hospital Levelland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pankratz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karl G. Pankratz practice?
Dr. Karl Pankratz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Surgeons.