A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Pankratz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl Pankratz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pankratz graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Pankratz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Hospital Levelland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl Pankratz MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karl Pankratz practice?
- Dr. Karl Pankratz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karl Pankratz practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Seminole, TX and Lamesa, TX.
See Lubbock Surgeons and Lubbock Family Physicians.