A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl Peterson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peterson
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Peterson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karl Peterson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Peterson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl A Peterson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karl A. Peterson practice?
- Dr. Karl Peterson has 1 office location.
Dr. Karl Peterson practices Family Medicine near Tujunga, CA.
See Tujunga Primary Care Doctors.