A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl Peterson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karl Peterson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Peterson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Peterson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karl A. Peterson practice?
Dr. Karl Peterson practices Family Medicine near Tujunga, CA.
See Tujunga Family Physicians.