Family Physicians

Tujunga Medical Group
6673 Foothill Blvd
Tujunga, CA 91042
818-353-8581
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  IT Professional  |  show details
Jan 22nd, 2013

Average time for an appointment 1-2 weeks. No allowances for immediate problems. If you need a doctor, plan on the emergency room or nothing. No such thing as proactive care or follow-up.

|  show details
Apr 3rd, 2012

I had an appointment scheduled with Dr. Peterson for 9:15 A.M. and the doctor was on time. I didn't have to wait at all and his staff was efficient. I was expecting to be in the waiting past my appointment time but this did not happen. I was very happy with this as well as my consultation with the doctor. He did not rush me and he took time to answer my questions.

|  show details
Aug 19th, 2011

Dr. Peterson and his nurse are great, IF you can get to them. Every time I have to speak with the receptionist I think about changing doctors. But, so far Dr. Peterson is my favorite doctor, so I stay. All the rest of the staff is great, but you have to get through the receptionist first and she's the one who makes his appointments, so good luck!

|  Great doctor  |  show details
May 25th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Peterson for over 10 years. Have always found him to spend as much time as needed during my office visits. He has always been very accessible and caring.

|  German and Spanish? I think not  |  show details
Dec 24th, 2010

eyes always darting away from patient