A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Pilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl Pilson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karl Pilson, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pilson graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Pilson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- U Mass Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl David Pilson MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Karl D. Pilson practice?
- Dr. Karl Pilson has 1 office location.
Dr. Karl Pilson practices Surgery near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Surgeons.