A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Hansen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karl Hansen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hansen graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Hansen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Native Medical Center, Phs
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl Richard Hansen MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karl R. Hansen practice?
- Dr. Karl Hansen has 1 office location.
Dr. Karl Hansen practices Internal Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Internists.