Learn more about Dr. Karl Rathjen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl Rathjen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karl Rathjen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rathjen graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rathjen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl Eric Rathjen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Karl E. Rathjen practice?
- Dr. Karl Rathjen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Karl Rathjen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.