A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Rathjen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl Rathjen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rathjen
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rathjen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karl Rathjen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rathjen graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rathjen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl Eric Rathjen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Karl E. Rathjen practice?
- Dr. Karl Rathjen has 1 office location.
Dr. Karl Rathjen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Orthopedic Surgeons.