A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl Roberts is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karl Roberts, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Roberts has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
- Metropolitan Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roberts accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karl C. Roberts practice?
Dr. Karl Roberts practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Orthopedic Surgeons.