A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Roos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karl Roos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Roos graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Roos has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic Health System-Mankato
- University of Utah Neuropsychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl Philip Roos MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karl P. Roos practice?
- Dr. Karl Roos has 1 office location.
Dr. Karl Roos practices Internal Medicine near Mankato, MN.
See Mankato Internists.