A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl Miller is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karl Miller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Miller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Trident Health System
- Trident Regional Medical Center
- Summerville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl Scott Miller MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karl S. Miller practice?
- Dr. Karl Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Karl Miller practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Summerville, SC.
See Summerville Internists, Summerville Pulmonologists, and Summerville Sleep Medicine Doctors.