A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karl Miller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Miller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Trident Regional Medical Center
- Trident Health System
- Summerville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl Scott Miller MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karl S. Miller practice?
- Dr. Karl Miller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karl Miller practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Summerville, SC.
Additional practice locations include: North Charleston, SC.
See Summerville Internists, Summerville Pulmonologists, and Summerville Sleep Medicine Doctors.