A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Salatka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl Salatka is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Salatka graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Salatka has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl William Salatka MD is a male Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Karl W. Salatka practice?
- Dr. Karl Salatka has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karl Salatka practices Surgery near New Kensington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Natrona Heights, PA.
See New Kensington Surgeons.