A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Sandberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl Sandberg is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sandberg
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Sandberg Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandberg graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Sandberg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Ed Chambers Memorial Hospital
- St Anthony's Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl Phillipe Sandberg MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karl P. Sandberg practice?
- Dr. Karl Sandberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Karl Sandberg practices Family Medicine near Ola, AR.
See Ola Primary Care Doctors.