A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Sandberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl Sandberg is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandberg graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Sandberg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Ed Chambers Memorial Hospital
- St Anthony's Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl Phillipe Sandberg MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karl P. Sandberg practice?
- Dr. Karl Sandberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karl Sandberg practices Family Medicine near Ola, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Danville, AR.
See Ola Primary Care Doctors.