A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Sanders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sanders
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sanders Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karl Sanders, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanders graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Sanders has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- Veterans Administration Medical Center
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl Alan Sanders MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Karl A. Sanders practice?
- Dr. Karl Sanders has 1 office location.
Dr. Karl Sanders practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Critical Care Practitioners and Salt Lake City Pulmonologists.