Dr. Karl Sash MD Patient Reviews

2.7

December 15th, 2015
Very knowledgable, caring, professional and understanding.

October 26th, 2013
Very Good Doctor
I wish there were thousands more doctors like Dr. Sash. He takes care of my mother and is willing to take the time to listen, no matter how long the appointment lasts. He goes over her medications every visit. He has found the right medications for her when others wouldn't work as well. His staff is amazing and friendly. I know my mother is in very good hands with Dr. Sash.

March 16th, 2013
Dr. Sash is the best Doctor my Family has ever had. He treated my Mother and he was so kind to her she was so pleased with with him. My Mother has since passed away but while he cared for her I was there at all visits and he really made her time she had left very comfortable. Thank you Dr. Sash for all you did for her. I would not think of going to any other Doctor his Staff is always there to help in anyway they can.I appreciate All you do for me. Thanks with all my heart!

November 9th, 2011
Outstanding Doctor - changed my life
Dr. Sash has made a tremendous difference in my life. He and his staff take as much time as I need to discuss all my concerns and help me. They got me off medicines I should not have been taking and found better medicinces for me. They are terrific.

December 23rd, 2009
i have had several drs. over the years and karl sash is the best. he is professional, caring,willing to go the xtra mile.
he is right on with his diagnosis, explanation, and his treatment. he has been great on anything i went to him about as well as things he found on his own while treating my complaints. his only fault i have found is he is associated with st. mary's hospital system. if he was an associate of deconess hospital, he would be unbeatable.