Dr. Karl Sash Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Karl Sash?

Stay FAR AWAY from This Office if You Love Your Old Person!

Posted on December 27th, 2016

My mother has been a patient of Dr. Sash's for nearly two years. While her care has been unremarkable, the utter lack of compassion his office shows patients makes me want to vomit. This latest instance is just more of the same, but I felt the need to relate it to the world as a warning...Dr. Sash changed my mother's medication two weeks ago. Since then, she has been consistently ill and showing side effects. We called today begged to be seen. The office was utterly unwilling to help us - we offered to come first thing in the morning and wait as long as we needed to wait for some help. They didn't care. They never care. We stay with this practice only because my mother likes the person who does cortisone shots in her back. I hope one day every single person who works in this office is old and in pain and afraid and gets EXACTLY this level of compassion in their care just one time so they can understand what horrible, terrible people they really are. But I only want to to happen once because I wouldn't wish it on even the most heinous person more than that. Nightmare. An absolute nightmare. You should all be ashamed of yourselves you horrible, horrible people.

Posted on December 15th, 2015

Very knowledgable, caring, professional and understanding.

Very Good Doctor

Posted on October 27th, 2013

I wish there were thousands more doctors like Dr. Sash. He takes care of my mother and is willing to take the time to listen, no matter how long the appointment lasts. He goes over her medications every visit. He has found the right medications for her when others wouldn't work as well. His staff is amazing and friendly. I know my mother is in very good hands with Dr. Sash.

Posted on March 16th, 2013

Dr. Sash is the best Doctor my Family has ever had. He treated my Mother and he was so kind to her she was so pleased with with him. My Mother has since passed away but while he cared for her I was there at all visits and he really made her time she had left very comfortable. Thank you Dr. Sash for all you did for her. I would not think of going to any other Doctor his Staff is always there to help in anyway they can.I appreciate All you do for me. Thanks with all my heart!

Outstanding Doctor - changed my life

Posted on November 9th, 2011

Dr. Sash has made a tremendous difference in my life. He and his staff take as much time as I need to discuss all my concerns and help me. They got me off medicines I should not have been taking and found better medicinces for me. They are terrific.

i have had several drs. over the years and karl sash is the best. he is professional, caring,willing to go the xtra mile.

Posted on December 23rd, 2009

he is right on with his diagnosis, explanation, and his treatment. he has been great on anything i went to him about as well as things he found on his own while treating my complaints. his only fault i have found is he is associated with st. mary's hospital system. if he was an associate of deconess hospital, he would be unbeatable.

Posted on September 9th, 2017