Learn more about Dr. Karl Schultheiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl Schultheiss is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karl Schultheiss, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Schultheiss graduated from Albert-Ludwigs-Universitaet Freiburg, Freiburg Im Breisgau. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schultheiss has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
- West Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl Josef Schultheiss MD is a male Hematologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Karl J. Schultheiss practice?
- Dr. Karl Schultheiss has 5 office locations.
Dr. Karl Schultheiss practices Medical Oncology and Hematology near Boise, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Caldwell, ID and Emmett, ID.
See Boise Oncologists and Boise Hematologists.