A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Schultheiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl Schultheiss is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schultheiss
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schultheiss Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karl Schultheiss, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Schultheiss graduated from Albert-Ludwigs-Universitaet Freiburg, Freiburg Im Breisgau. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Schultheiss has 8 hospital affiliations:
- West Valley Medical Center
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl Josef Schultheiss MD is a male Hematologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Karl J. Schultheiss practice?
- Dr. Karl Schultheiss has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karl Schultheiss practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Boise, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Caldwell, ID and Baker City, OR.
See Boise Hematologists and Boise Oncologists.