A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Schultheiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl Schultheiss is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karl Schultheiss, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Schultheiss graduated from Albert-Ludwigs-Universitaet Freiburg, Freiburg Im Breisgau. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schultheiss has 8 hospital affiliations:
- West Valley Medical Center
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl Josef Schultheiss MD is a male Hematologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Karl J. Schultheiss practice?
- Dr. Karl Schultheiss has 5 office locations.
Dr. Karl Schultheiss practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Boise, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Caldwell, ID and Ontario, OR.
See Boise Hematologists and Boise Oncologists.