A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Schultz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl Schultz is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schultz graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Schultz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl Schultz MD is a male Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Karl Schultz practice?
- Dr. Karl Schultz has 6 office locations.
Dr. Karl Schultz practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Brighton, MI.
See Ypsilanti Pediatricians and Ypsilanti Cardiologists.