A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Schultz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schultz graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Schultz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schultz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karl Schultz practice?
Dr. Karl Schultz practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Surgery near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Brighton, MI.
See Ypsilanti Surgeons, Ypsilanti Pediatricians, and Ypsilanti Pediatric Specialists.