A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Schulz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl Schulz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Schulz graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schulz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- Desert Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl A Schulz MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Karl A. Schulz practice?
- Dr. Karl Schulz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karl Schulz practices Surgery near Rancho Mirage, CA.
See Rancho Mirage Surgeons.