A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Schulz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl Schulz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Schulz graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Schulz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- Desert Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schulz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- PrimeCare Medical Network - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karl A. Schulz practice?
Dr. Karl Schulz practices Surgery and Trauma Surgery near Rancho Mirage, CA.
See Rancho Mirage Surgeons.