Learn more about Dr. Karl Sitterly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl Sitterly is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sitterly
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Sitterly Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Sitterly graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Sitterly has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sebasticook Valley Hospital
- Eastern Maine Medical Center
- Penobscot Bay Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl F Sitterly MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karl F. Sitterly practice?
- Dr. Karl Sitterly has 1 office location.
Dr. Karl Sitterly practices Family Medicine near Bangor, ME.
See Bangor Family Physicians.