A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Sitterly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl Sitterly is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sitterly graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sitterly has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sebasticook Valley Hospital
- Eastern Maine Medical Center
- Penobscot Bay Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl Fritz Sitterly MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karl F. Sitterly practice?
- Dr. Karl Sitterly has 1 office location.
Dr. Karl Sitterly practices Family Medicine near Newport, ME.
See Newport Family Physicians.