A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Sitterly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl Sitterly is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sitterly
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sitterly Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Sitterly graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sitterly has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sebasticook Valley Hospital
- Eastern Maine Medical Center
- Penobscot Bay Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl F Sitterly MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karl F. Sitterly practice?
- Dr. Karl Sitterly has 1 office location.
Dr. Karl Sitterly practices Family Medicine near Bangor, ME.
See Bangor Family Physicians.