A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Spector:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl Spector, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
Education & Awards
Dr. Spector graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Spector has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Harford Memorial Hosp
- St Joseph Medical Center
- Upper Chesapeake Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl A Spector MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Addiction Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karl A. Spector practice?
- Dr. Karl Spector has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karl Spector practices Internal Medicine and Addiction Medicine near Bel Air, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Havre De Grace, MD.
See Bel Air Internists and Bel Air Addiction Specialists.