Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Karl Stajduhar
Dr. Karl Stajduhar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hyannis, MA, with other offices in Hyannis, MA and Albany, OR (and 3 other locations). He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine and Cardiology. Dr. Stajduhar is affiliated with St John's Medical Center, Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics and Samaritan Albany General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Karl Stajduhar has the following 4 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Karl Stajduhar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hyannis, MA.
Dr. Andrew Van Vugt
Hyannis, MA 0 mi9
Dr. Hendrik Ecker
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Hyannis, MA 0 mi33
Dr. William Siebert Jr
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Hyannis, MA 0 mi32