Learn more about Dr. Karl Stajduhar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stajduhar
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stajduhar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karl Stajduhar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stajduhar graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Stajduhar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- St John's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl Conrad Stajduhar MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Karl C. Stajduhar practice?
- Dr. Karl Stajduhar has 5 office locations.
Dr. Karl Stajduhar practices Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Hyannis, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Albany, OR and The Dalles, OR.
See Hyannis Internists and Hyannis Cardiologists.