A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Stajduhar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stajduhar
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Stajduhar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karl Stajduhar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stajduhar graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Stajduhar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- St John's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl Conrad Stajduhar MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Karl C. Stajduhar practice?
- Dr. Karl Stajduhar has 5 office locations.
Dr. Karl Stajduhar practices Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Hyannis, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Albany, OR and The Dalles, OR.
See Hyannis Internists and Hyannis Cardiologists.