A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Stajduhar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karl Stajduhar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stajduhar graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Stajduhar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- St John's Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stajduhar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karl C. Stajduhar practice?
Dr. Karl Stajduhar practices Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: The Dalles, OR and Longview, WA.
See Portland Internists and Portland Cardiologists.