A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Suerig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl Suerig is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Suerig
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Suerig Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Suerig graduated from New York University.
Dr. Suerig has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- Greenwich Hospital, Greenwich CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl Christian Suerig MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karl C. Suerig practice?
- Dr. Karl Suerig has 1 office location.
Dr. Karl Suerig practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Rye, NY.
See Rye Emergency Physicians and Rye Primary Care Doctors.