A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Suerig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl Suerig is Poor.
Education & Awards
Dr. Suerig graduated from New York University.
Dr. Suerig has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- Greenwich Hospital, Greenwich CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl Christian Suerig MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karl C. Suerig practice?
- Dr. Karl Suerig has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karl Suerig practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Rye, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Greenwich, CT.
See Rye Emergency Physicians and Rye Primary Care Doctors.