A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Suerig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl Suerig is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Suerig
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Suerig Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Suerig graduated from New York University.
Dr. Suerig has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- Greenwich Hospital, Greenwich CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl Christian Suerig MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karl C. Suerig practice?
- Dr. Karl Suerig has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karl Suerig practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Rye, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Greenwich, CT.
See Rye Emergency Physicians and Rye Primary Care Doctors.