Dr. Karl Swann Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karl Swann?

Posted on June 17th, 2017

After reading reviews. I have know DR Swann for over 15 years. He has performed 1 operation on my neck and 2 on my back. I trust no one else, other that Dr Swann to operate on my back. Please don't confuse Dr Swann with a pain management specialist. He is a trained surgeon and excellent in his field. Comments about the wait times for appointments, people should consider that the better a physician is the more in demand they are.

Posted on August 19th, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Swan for ongoing lower back pain. I waited an entire week for a call back, and the receptionist was terribly rude when I called their office. Even though I have several ruptured discs and a previous eight and a half hour back surgery, Dr. Swan refuted my referral. I am not sure what is going on with this doctor and staff, but personally, I would get a second opinion. I asked the nurse what he suggested, and she said pain management. I am returning to my previous neurosurgeon even though he is located 3 hours away.

Dr. Swan is the best .

Posted on June 3rd, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Swan for about 25 years. I have severe back problems and my legs were so numb that I could barley walk. I had a complete recovery that lasted for about 20 years. I trust him completely.

RUN AWAY!!!!!

Posted on May 3rd, 2013

Dr Swann wants to do surgery on everything even if it is non surgical. He lies and blows things out of proportion. No surgery was needed but he absolutely wanted to cut, fuse, etc. Please get a second opinion if you have seen him or don't get his opinion at all. He will create things that aren't even wrong with you. RUN AWAY FROM HIS OFFICE

Best surgeon you could get.

Posted on September 25th, 2012

Dr. Swann did a remarkable job on my lower back. I was in so much pain I became suicidal. My pain went from a 6 to an "oh my God" in 2 months. I had to schedule an appointment and because my pain was so bad they rushed me in to surgery. I couldn't have had a better surgery. I woke up with the pain from surgery, but my back pain was completely gone. My legs and feet are still numb from the damage I did to my spinal chord but that will come back over the next year or so. I never thought I could be pain free. I forgot what it was like to be pain free. When I think back to what he has done for me at first I am happy then I start to cry thinking about what he has given back to me. Thank you Dr. Swann. The only way I can think of to repay you is to tell everyone I can about what you did for me. And my bill is already paid.

The best surgeon ever.

Posted on September 25th, 2012

Receptionist Doesn't return Phone Calls

Posted on August 13th, 2012

Terrible customer service. Donna, the receptionist doesn't return phone calls in a timely manner, and when she happens to return a call she acts like she's doing you a favor.Not sure if Dr. swann is a great doctor or not due to the poor service of his front desk.

DOESN'T RETURN FONE CALLS

Posted on August 19th, 2010

DON'T BOTHER, THEY DON'T RETURN FONE CALLS.

Posted on October 1st, 2017