Dr. Karl Swanson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 20th, 2011
Ultimate Image
I had a childhood nose injury. Dr Swanson filled it in with the Artifill. It worked wonders. I am pleased with his expertise and appreciate his concern for my pain and discomfort that he kept to a minimum.

October 20th, 2011
Ultimate Image
I am so pleased with the results I received on my first visit with Dr. Swanson for Botox and Juvederm. The before and after photos were a true visual testament to Dr. Swansons skill and talent.

October 6th, 2011
Awesome Doctor
Dr. Swanson is awesome. He removed a mole on the side of my face and i dont even have a scar. No one can tell. I am an actress in LA and I come here for my botox because I feel more comfortable with him and he takes time to do every thing right and does not rush me in and out. He is ver skilled and thorough and is an awesome doctor.

October 6th, 2011
I had thermage on my face and neck. I also had one syringe of juvederm my nasal labial folds. Dr. Swanson cautioned me that the results would be very suttle with the thermage. I would say the opposite happened. I saw results right away and I am seeing small improvements everyday. I am very happy with the new me and plan to come back for more improvements in the future. Dr. Swanson and his staff are very professional and attentive. I have had some other procedures elsewhere with ok results but i think i have found my home for continuing my beauty tweaks! Thanks!

September 5th, 2011
Good advice given by Dr. Swanson
I went and saw Dr. Swanson for several cosmetic concerns of mine. He did a great job explaining to me what procedures worked and which would be a waste of time and money. I appreciated his honestly. I did have several procedures done with the exact results Dr. Swanson explained I would see.

May 20th, 2011
Don't go anywhere eles for botox
What a great idea... a botox party? NOT!! Went with some girlfriends and it resulted in me looking worse.My forhead was lopsided and the lines between my brow were still there. Came back to Dr. Swanson to get it all evened up. Pass on the inexperienced Doctors, mind just so happened to be a dentist. Dr. Swanson is the best!!!

March 22nd, 2011
Erbium Fraxel
I am extremely satisfied with the treatments from Dr. Swanson at Ultimate Image. The staff is wonderful, not only with making me feel at home, but also knowlegable with products for a more healthy look in the future. The laser treatment itself was quick after the numbing was complete. Dr. Swanson always makes me feel at ease (along with the staff) during the procedure with his good humor and good conversations. I will continue my relationship with Ultimate Image, not only for the products i currently use, but also for more services.

February 7th, 2011
Thermage is Amazing!
Thermage: My skin has become much tighter and firmer after using Thermage. I have used it on my face, abdomen, and legs; it's made a dramatic difference. I am complimented on my face and i can see changes in my body.Thermage has reversed a lot of sagging. I've used Thermage and Fraxel together and that makes a great difference! I recommend Thermage to everyone who asks about my skin. It's amazing!

January 23rd, 2011
The most professional cosmetic surgeon in the Tampa Bay area
I had been a long time patient of another similar doctor in the area, and over the past few months the treatment I've received from both the staff and the doctor himself changed for the worse. I made the decision to look for another doctor to continue my procedures and came across Dr. Swanson. I called to schedule an appointment with his office and the woman on the phone kindly scheduled me for an appointment that fit my schedule.I came in for my appointment and was swiftly cared for by the women at the front desk. They had asked if I would like anything to eat or drink, and soon after brought me out a cold water and healthy snack.A friendly woman, Michelle, came out to the waiting room about two minutes later, telling me that they were ready for me. I followed her to the procedure room where she took my weight, vital signs, pre-operation pictures and explained to me what exactly I will have done. While preparing for my procedure, she talked to me about a variety of topics that made me feel even more comfortable than before.Once Michelle was finished with the preparation, she called for Dr. Swanson. He formally introduced himself and asked if I was comfortable. He then explained the procedure and began what it was I was having done.The procedure was absolutely painless and Dr. Swanson and Michelle conversed with me making the procedure seem shorter than it was.Once finished, Michelle had explained to me what to do within the next 24 to 48 hours and also wrote it down in case I forgot. Paying for the procedure was quick and easy and the price I was charged was much less than what I was getting at my previous doctor.I do not regret changing doctors from one who seemed to be on the way down, to one that I am sure is on his way up. The customer service I experienced with Dr. Swanson and his staff was the best I could imagine. From the initial phone call to post-operation instructions, I felt comfortable and important. I will, without a doubt, return to Dr. Swanson and refer all I know to do the same.

January 22nd, 2011
Dr. Swanson and he's staff
Dr. Swanson and his staff consistently act in the most professional ways. From waiting time to follow up appointments, everything was done at the highest efficiency and professionalism. I felt comfortable and well informed before entering my procedure. Post-Op treatment was swift and outstanding, they made me feel like I was the most important patient. I will continue to call Ultimate Image for any procedure I feel I need due to the superior customer service his office shows.

December 14th, 2010
Dr. Swanson is a Beauty Genius!
Dr. Swanson is a beauty-genius!He is competent, professional, and has a gift for making his patients look their best.I have tried other doctors, but none compare to Dr. Swanson. He recommends only what is needed and tailors each treatment to the individualI get so many compliments and i feel as though i look my very best. I appreciate his expertise and brilliance!

October 30th, 2010
Dr.Swanson is #1 in my books!
I have been to a few Cosmetic Doctors anywhere from California to New york and so far Dr.Swanson is the best. He's great at what he does, and the Juvederm I had done in my lips look awesome! There not too much but there something! I will be see Dr. Swanson again, that's for sure!