A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khang Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khang Nguyen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hand Surgery Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Plastic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Nguyen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khang Nguyen MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Khang Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Khang Nguyen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Khang Nguyen practices Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Del Mar, CA.
See Del Mar Plastic Surgeons and Del Mar Surgeons.