A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Trimble:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl Trimble is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karl Trimble, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Trimble graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Trimble has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Dixie Regional Medical Center
- William Bee Ririe Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl Kirk Trimble MD is a male Dermatologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Karl K. Trimble practice?
- Dr. Karl Trimble has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karl Trimble practices Dermatology near Ely, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Saint George, UT.
See Ely Dermatologists.