Dr. Karl Trimble Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karl Trimble?

June 2nd, 2017

Very good doctor

Dr. Trimble was very thorough with answering my questions today at my appointment. Excellent experience.

May 30th, 2017

Awful

Won't be back. I not only waited almost an hour to be seen, but appt was extremely rushed. Trimble does not take the time to listen or communicate. Some doctors are doctors because they care. Some are in in for the cash.

May 30th, 2017

Awful

May 27th, 2017

Won't be back

Dr. Trimble was very hurried, even though I was his last appointment of the day. Wait time was over an hour, and of course he never apologized for that. I had questions and he tried to leave the room several times toward the end of the appointment. Very uncaring, rude and unprofessional. I will travel 10 hours to another dermatologist before I will give this man any more of my business.

October 6th, 2016

he seems to care about his patients..not just the $..but boy does he have an entourage!

March 25th, 2016

On time and fast

I found the doctor efficient and thorough. Felt a little rushed but I don't know what else I needed so perhaps I was wrong. I liked his confidence.

January 11th, 2016

I go for yearly checks for skin cancer.

September 10th, 2015

Will not return. Appointments are very hurried. Dr did not review my history as I am at high risk for melanoma and previous problems were not mentioned. Even thou many signs in office encourage a full body scan Dr did not seem to want to perform one without my specific request. Also requested a full scan with Dr's assistant before the exam. I seemed that they just wanted to get me in and out as fast as possible

April 5th, 2015

As stated, the staff is excellent, wait time is at a minimum, and Dr. Trimble is a true professional as far a diagnosis and treatment. You can do no better

February 9th, 2013

I would tell a friend to NOT visit this doctor. My experience was very negative. I had a long wait in the room (45 minutes), dressed in a gown so the doctor could check various areas of dry skin. The room was very cold, and for the first appointment of the day, the long wait seemed ridiculous. When the doctor finally came in, he burst through the door with a team of people, loud, busy, fast. He shook my hand and then ordered me to lay on my stomach without asking me any questions about my experience or relating to me in any way. I had no idea there would be various other people in the room, and he started lifting the gown to check me under a bright light, with interns and trainees looking on (without my consent). It was disturbing, to say the least. While I was on the table, twice the door burst open and a random worker came in. There was no sense of privacy or dignity. The doctor was talking to his team much more than to me, and often wouldn't hear or notice that I was trying to speak or ask him a question. When he finally let me ask my question, he treated it with disdain, as if it was a silly question. The whole experience was de-humanizing, and I left feeling like it was a cash grab, not a chance to help another human who is suffering. I would not go back to this doctor.

October 17th, 2012

Leaves work to a 25 year old

He came in loaded with a cryo freeze machine and hadn't even seen me yet, it just seemed like I was another dollar sign instead of patient

October 17th, 2012

His staff extremely young, rude and indignent

His front office receptionist frequently hangs up on you if you don't speak fast, however if your old like I am and can't say the words faste enough, you shouldn't get hung up on in 2 seconds? Then he hires an outside third party agency to do the pre-op authorization which tells me that he has to make up the costs for that somehow, obviously by charging the patient. The first time I saw him ever, he walked in the door with the cryo freeze machine and he handn't even looked at me yet.. ITS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY