A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Undesser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karl Undesser, MD is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Rhythm Disorders
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Undesser graduated from Univ. of Texas Health Sci. Ct.
Dr. Undesser has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Undesser accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karl P. Undesser practice?
Dr. Karl Undesser practices Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Boise, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Meridian, ID and Caldwell, ID.
See Boise Cardiologists.