A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Undesser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl Undesser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Undesser
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karl Undesser, MD is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Heart Rhythm Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Undesser graduated from Univ. of Texas Health Sci. Ct.
Dr. Undesser has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl P Undesser MD is a male Internist and practices in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Karl P. Undesser practice?
- Dr. Karl Undesser has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karl Undesser practices Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Caldwell, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Weiser, ID.
See Caldwell Cardiologists.