Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Karl Undesser
Dr. Karl Undesser, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Caldwell, ID, with another office in Weiser, ID. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Undesser is affiliated with St Luke's Boise Regional Medical Center, Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center and West Valley Medical Center. Dr. Undesser has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Karl Undesser has the following 2 specialties
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Karl Undesser is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Caldwell, ID.
Dr. Carolyn Rees
Caldwell, ID 0 mi37
Dr. Lyndon Box
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Caldwell, ID 0 mi16
Dr. Janat Odonnell
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Caldwell, ID 0 mi28