A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Wagenhauser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl Wagenhauser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karl Wagenhauser, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagenhauser graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wagenhauser has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Josephs Mercy Health Center Inc
- NW Medical Center Benton County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl F Wagenhauser MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karl F. Wagenhauser practice?
- Dr. Karl Wagenhauser has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karl Wagenhauser practices Emergency Medicine near Hot Springs National Park, AR.
See Hot Springs National Park Emergency Physicians.