A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karl Wagner, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Wagner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lagrange Community Hospital
- Goshen General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wagner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karl T. Wagner practice?
Dr. Karl Wagner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bremen, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Goshen, IN and Martinsville, VA.
See Bremen Surgeons.