Learn more about Dr. Karl Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wagner
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wagner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karl Wagner, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Wagner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lagrange Community Hospital
- Goshen General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl Thomas Wagner MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Karl T. Wagner practice?
- Dr. Karl Wagner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karl Wagner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Goshen, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Shipshewana, IN.
See Goshen Surgeons.