Learn more about Dr. Karl Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wagner
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wagner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karl Wagner, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Wagner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lagrange Community Hospital
- Goshen General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl Thomas Wagner MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Karl T. Wagner practice?
- Dr. Karl Wagner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karl Wagner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Goshen, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Shipshewana, IN.
See Goshen Surgeons.