Pediatrician
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Mindy  |  show details
Oct 18th, 2011

My three year old daughter is horrible at the doctor's office, but Dr. Wehner is always very patient with her. He is also great with my 11 month old also. Very easy to talk to and takes the time to talk to you.

|  An absolute "Angel" of a Doctor  |  show details
by Tara Elliott on Mar 15th, 2011

Dr Wehner has been our pediatrician now for 2 1/2 years. My daughter is now almost 3 and I will never use another pediatrician again. I live 2-3 hours from San Angelo and the first time I ever took my daughter to Dr. Wehner she was 3 months old. I had just been told by local doctors where I live that all the test they had run, revealed that my daughter had pyloric stenosis and that they would be airlifting her to San Antonio for surgery. I called my mother in law who lived in San Angelo at the time and she informed me that I needed a second opinion and that I needed to sign release papers and get up to San Angelo ASAP. My mother in law had called Dr. Wehner's office and explained what was going on and they agreed to see me as soon as I got to San Angelo. When I arrived Dr Wehner walked in the room and asked a couple questions and then he informed me that he was going to take my daughter to another room and draw spinal fluid and that she would be back in 5. Less than 5 Dr Wehner real calmly walked back in and room holding my daughter and informed me that he was going to be admitting my daughter into the hospital. As tired and stressed as I was (I was a nervous wreck), Dr Wehner wrapped my daughter up and walked her across the street himself and admitted her into the hospital. Turns out that what all the other doctors had been miss diagnosing as pyloric senosis (commonly seen in first born males) ended up being viral meningitis. I trust this man whole heartedly with my child and will with all my children to come. Dr. Wehner is a real hero in my book.

|  show details
by Nickie Gotschall on Feb 9th, 2010

Dr. Wehner was my (4) children's pediatrician and is now my grandchildren's pediatrician.He goes above and beyond what is expected and has maintained a wonderful personal caring side that is very comforting to a new mother.Thank you for being such an exceptional Dr.