A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Whitley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl Whitley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karl Whitley, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitley graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Whitley has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Whitley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karl V. Whitley practice?
Dr. Karl Whitley practices Otolaryngology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ.
See Philadelphia Otolaryngologists.