A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Wolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl Wolf is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karl Wolf, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolf graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wolf has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl Konrad Wolf MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karl K. Wolf practice?
- Dr. Karl Wolf has 1 office location.
Dr. Karl Wolf practices Family Medicine near Manteca, CA.
See Manteca Primary Care Doctors.