Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Excellent Care show details Excellent Care
by Renee Moore on Feb 17th, 2015

Dr. Wolf is a caring and considerate doctor. Not only is he an expert in his field, he is well respected by his patients and the medical community. He has taken care of me for approximately 6 years and I would highly reccommend him to anyone looking for a doctor who really cares. His staff is excellent and they try to accommodate your schedule and needs. When I was hospitalized several times, he was there every day to see me and update me on my progress.

Time to retire show details Time to retire
Jun 12th, 2014

Time to retire. You allowed my father to be unmedicated & delusional & combative while you were unavailable & informed the hospital nurses to not bring another on call or dr on staff in to assist.

Patient Grist Mill show details Patient Grist Mill
by MN on Sep 1st, 2013

Dr. Wolf is a great doctor or so they say except when you have complicated symtoms. You get 15 minutes, 20 if you are lucky, before he rushes you out the door with no explanation and an expectation that you'll just do what tells you to do without question. He schedules WAY too many patients, 3 to 4 an hour and it is clear he is in it for th emoney in how he shoves his way through the day one patient after another. There is no way even the BEST doctor can be thorough and complete in his diagnoses or his treatments. He's a lawsuit waiting to happen. I DO NOT recoomend him. I left without a diagnosis and with a prescription for a medication that treated something I wasn't even suffering from!

unacceptable at everyl level show details unacceptable at everyl level
Mar 19th, 2012

misdiagnosed undiagnosed baffled but determined to get it without help he watched me wither away before his very eyes all functions lost and now he sends me for tests at hospital that does not work on weekends no mri no ct scan i may veg another 5 days 4 days dying for 3 tests also overmedicated mismedicated over and under dosed

Nov 1st, 2011

Dr. Wolf is overwhelmed. He has too many patients and can't spend enough time thought on any 1 individually. Both he and his staff overlook important details as a consequence.

Oct 1st, 2011

Dr. Wolf is a fantastic Doctor. One of the best and most thorough Doctor we have ever had. Super guy

Exception Doctor show details Exception Doctor
by Lorri on Feb 24th, 2011

He is very thorough and I never feel rushed when he is talking with me.