A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karl Womer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karl Womer is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karl Womer, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Womer graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Womer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Shands Hospital At The University Of Flo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karl Lee Womer MD is a male Nephrologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Karl L. Womer practice?
- Dr. Karl Womer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Karl Womer practices Nephrology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Gainesville, FL.
See Baltimore Nephrologists.